- ~1Vpp output with leads held to chest.
Complete analog front end to amplify and filter ECG waveform.
- Small form factor (0.91"x1.1", 23mm x 28mm).
- On board 60Hz or 50Hz notch filter to reduce line noise.
- 2.5-5.0 Volt operation.
- Simple 3 wire interface, connect directly to an analog to digital converter or apply your own post operations.
- Low operating current (700uA at 5.0 volts typically)
Disclaimer: This product is for educational purposes ONLY.
It is NOT to be used for diagnostic or for life saving operations of any sort.
Suitability for a given application is the sole responsibility of the user.
Always consult a qualified medical professional for any medical concerns.
Download Schematic, Demo Visual Basic.Net, and Propeller microcontroller software below.
Copyright © 2012 by 100RandomTasks. All rights reserved.