- industrial temperature range (-40 to +85C)
- Software write protection; Write protection through block protection bits in the status register
- Write protection; Enables/Disables lock-down protection of the status register
- Hold pin; Suspends serial sequence to memory without deselecting the chip
- End of Write detection with Busy status on SO or polling Busy bit on status register
- Auto Address Increment for faster write time
- Fast erase and byte program; Chip erase 35mS, Sector/Block erase 18mS, Byte program 7uS
- Flexible erase capabilities; 4K, 32K, and 64K blocks
- Low power; 10mA active, 5uA standby
- Superior reliability; Endurance of 100,000 cycles, Data retention of 100 years
- High speed clock, up to 80MHz
- SPI mode 0 and mode 3 compatible
- Single voltage read and write (2.7-3.6v)
The SST25VF032B 4M x 8 SPI flash memory breakout board is perfect for prototyping those projects that need extra memory that their microcontroller does not have. Use with a minimum of 6 connections.This item comes with 2 unsoldered 4 pin headers and the PCB has two 10K pullups; one on the #WP, and one on the #HOLD lines. This way they can be left unconnected if desired. Also a .1uF bypass capacitor is added.
Download example code for the Parallax Propeller or the Flash datasheet below.
Features of the SST25VF032B are :